Wednesday 10 November 2021

Post 5 : Your future job

 











Hello bloggers: When I  was in high school , I realised the only thing  I wanted to do in life was to become an English  translator and interpreter to work at the United Nations in New York travelling all over the world. But  shortly before taking the PSU, the career , was closed.  I was devastated and didn't know what I would do. I was just 17 years old. Finally I decided to enrol in  English teaching in order to change into Translation internally . In practice  it was too difficult. Fortunately , I met a teacher who advised me to become a teacher of English, so  thus I could teach and make translations without any problems. However, as  a translator, you can´t work as a teacher. When I got that, i enjoyed my career . Additionally, several years later I realised I could  have never been an interpreter because you need to have nerves of steel and I don't. So my dream was partly made true:  to work with English, make translations and travel not all over the world , but quite a lot.  In your case, what do you think about your future job?  . I imagine  when you decided to study your current career, you already had some idea about what you wanted to do in the future, didn´t you? What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it? Would you like to work outdoors  or indoors? Would your like to travel a lot in your job?  In an office? What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why. Add any other related ideas. Don´t forget  to make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts.
Word Count : 200 words

17 comments:

  1. I'am happy that you made your dream come true, even if it is just the half

    ReplyDelete
  2. You travel arround the world with your dreams job! I think this something that I really wish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you were able to carry out your dream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am happy for you! Because as I can see, you are happy with your current job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's nice that you have managed to do something you like (despite the inconveniences haha) and as they say "everything happens for a reason"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really happy that you were able to achieve your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things don't always turn out the way we wanted, but at least you´ve achieved part of your dream wile doing something more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is strange when you realise that your dream job is not for you but I am glad that you are happy with your current job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad that at least part of your dream was achieved. Also don't forget that being a teacher or professor is a really important job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I think life is full of opportunities when we really want to do something. Your experience is a living proof!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Miss! I'm glad you have fulfilled parts of your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummm that's kind of unlucky. But you kept dedicating to the english area. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Life takes many turns, i think english as a language was your dream after all

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think is wonderful that you found a job that suits you better that the job that you wanted in first place. That´s having good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi miss! I'm glad that you could at least achieved part of your dream

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi miss. I think is so nice you´ve always know what you want as a professional.

    ReplyDelete