Thursday 14 October 2021

Post 3 : Hobbies ( Free topic 1)


 Hi guys : Today's topic is the first  one that you chose: Hobbies. Well, personally I can say I don't have any hobbies as such but only free time activities, which  have changed quite a lot since Covid came into our lives.  In  the past I used to go swimming at least twice a week, but I stopped doing it 18 months ago. I really miss it. Nowadays, the only physical activity I can do is to walk for 2 kms on a treadmill. I don't like it much, but it's better than nothing. 

Another activity I used to do a lot was going to the cinema and theatre, which I can't do now either. Therefore I watch many films, series, and documentaries on Netflix . I really like that as well as reading novels. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to do  all that as frequently as I'd like to.

Well, what about you? Do you have any hobbies or free time activities? Can you do them these days? How often can you do them? Write your post using 180 words. Don't forget to leave comments on my blog as well as 3 of your classmates.

16 comments:

  1. I also like read and watch films/series! For the moment i am watching "squid game" and "Peaky blinders".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming is so fun! I also enjoy it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss, we don't have any hobbies in common :( but I would like to swim but I don't have a pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love swimming to! I do it every weekend at the beach, and sometimes in a pool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello miss, I hope the situation improves and we can resume old activities, see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love going to the teather, although it has been a long time since the last time that I went to one to watch a play

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi miss!! Hopefully you can go swimming again soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! It's so sad to leave our hobbies because we don't have enough time :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! A good series in Netflix that I am watching is “Sex Education”. I totally recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to take swimming classes this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Swimming is a very good exercise and also really funny! I hope you can return to the swimming pool soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi miss, I hope you can get back to swimming soon! it can be very beneficial for our health :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It happens the same to me, I had to stop doing hobbies that I really enjoyed because I don't have time anymore, and if I do any of them it's once in a while. I hope we could have more time for these activities :c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Miss! When I was a child my favorite activity was swimming all day!I was like a dolphin jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Miss, i have the same problem with physical activity, but let´s hope pandemic ends soon, i know it feels different when you try it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete