Tuesday 21 September 2021

Post 2 : My best holidays / The best concert I've been to

 




 







Hello bloggers : How have you been doing? I hope everything 's fine . Well.  today we've got 2 topics for you to choose ONE: Your best  holidays or the best concert you've been to. It's difficult for me to choose the best holidays because I've had several good ones, but perhaps the one that I most remember   was when I was 19  and hitchhiked  with a friend    to Chiloe during February. I visited lots of places and met lots of interesting people, but the most important was the  experience of solving problems  by ourselves.  What about you? Write about your best  holidays: when it was, where you went, how long it was, who you went with, what activities you did, etc. 



The second option is to write about the best concert you've ever attended. Talk about when and where it was, what artist you saw, what you know/knew about that artist. Describe the atmosphere you  could see during the event, how you felt , why you enjoyed it and include any other memories about it. Remember you must choose ONE of the topics to write about.

Use 170 words and don´t forget to leave your comments on 3 classmates´ and teacher's blogs.
C U next week.

21 comments:

  1. OMG!! wath a coincidence! my best holiday was also when i hitchhiked to Chiloe with 2 friends in February of 2020, and i also was 19 years old! (this is so funny!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Chiloe too! I think that the food and the palafitos are the coolest things there hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was in Chiloe too! But I went with three friends in February of 2017. It is a beautiful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I visited Chiloé only once. It's such a lovely place! But it was winter, so I really felt the rain in my bones ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi miss, Chiloe is one of the most beautiful places in Chile, a beautiful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! It really looks like an amazing and beautiful place. I hope I can visit Chiloe in the next summer vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, once I went to Chiloe but it was just for one day so I really expect to be able to return there and stay for long, two weeks would be great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love Chiloé, sadly, I couldn't stay more than a day there, but was nice anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favourite places that I have visited is Chiloe. Incredible landscapes and really kind people

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I've never visited Chiloe, but defintively I will go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I really want to visit Chiloe at least one time, is seems like a beautiful place to travel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!! I have been dreaming for a long time about going to Chiloe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Chiloe is such a wonderful place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Miss! I went to Chiloe whe I was a kid, but I don´t remember very much so I really want to come back

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have always wanted to go to Chiloe :(. I hope to be able to go soon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi miss! I think it's so cool the experience of going to places by hitchhiking, I hope one day I can do the same along with my friends

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi teacher. I think it´s so nice that you consider it a good trip because there were challenges on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chiloe sounds great, but I have not yet had the chance to go to appreciate this beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete